16 Jan Junior Server Developer
We are currently looking for a Junior Server developer who can complement our current server team. The successful candidate will work along side the existing team developing everything from API’s to MapReduce jobs for processing BigData, and CMS plugins.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- PHP and OO programming
- Understanding of REST architecture and frameworks
- Understanding of network concepts
- Good debugging and testing skills
- Experience working with network and server development frameworks (Node.js, asp.net)
- Familiarity with NoSQL Dbs such as Couchbase or mongodb
- Experience with Web server administration and configuration (Apache, nginx)
- Knowledge of C#/C++/Java
- Working knowledge of AWS services
- Competent in MySQL or other relational DBs
- Interest and ability to adapt to new APIs, libraries and even languages, as necessary
Arooga have a number of great roles to fill. If you are interested in working with us please send your CV and any accompanying work/portfolio to email@example.com.