16 Jan Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to become an integral member of our experienced and talented senior management team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building good working relationships with both existing, and new, publishing and external partners.
They will identify new business opportunities consisting of:
- contracted development for social / mobile games, social gambling in particular
- contracted development for real money gambling
- licensing of our slots and other content to real money gambling companies
- distribution and marketing deals for our games on social networks, portals and new platforms
The successful candidate will:
- understand the industry, its structure and major players
- analyse industry news sources to discover new opportunities
- travel extensively, attending shows and meeting with potential partners
- have strong communication skills and be the voice of the company externally
- build good working relationships with decision makers at potential platforms and external partnerships
- develop new business opportunities for the company
- work with the studio management to convert opportunities into actual deals
Arooga have a number of great roles to fill. If you are interested in working with us please send your CV and any accompanying work/portfolio to email@example.com.